REGISTRATION FOR THE 2024 SWIM SEASON WILL OPEN MARCH 1ST
JOIN OUR E-NEWSLETTER TO STAY UPDATED
Adaptive swim lessons will take place April-November. Sessions consist of a series of 8, 30-minute lessons. The Central Florida Dreamplex partners with local, adaptive aquatics certified swim instructors to offer these lessons to children and adults with physical, mental, and/or developmental disabilities. Lessons may be held at the participant’s home pool, HOA/community pool, or the Dreamplex Partner pool (located in Clermont, FL)
Total cost is $350 for lessons at Partner Pool, $400 for Travel-to-You.
- Scholarships may become available and will be posted here.
- Gardiner scholarship recipients can be reimbursed for swim lessons as the Dreamplex is an approved Gardiner provider. Apply at the link below.
- First, please review the Facts, Tips, and Policies at the link below
- Complete the electronic Adaptive Swim Lessons Registration Form at the link below.
- If you receive a scholarship, you will be notified before booking.
- All registered students will be contacted via phone or email by Becky James, Director of Aquatics, with booking instructions and remaining balance due.
- Any balance due may be paid online at the link below, or at the 1st day of lessons by check payable to Central Florida Dreamplex.