Adaptive swim lessons take place in the Spring and Summer seasons. Sessions are typically scheduled for a series of 8, 30-minute lessons. The Central Florida Dreamplex partners with local, adaptive aquatics certified swim instructors to offer these lessons to children and adults with physical, mental, and/or developmental disabilities. Lessons may be held at the participant’s home pool, HOA/community pool, or the Dreamplex Partner pool (located in Clermont, FL)
Total cost of a series is $350-$400. ($350 for lessons at Partner Pool, $400 for Travel-to-You)
- Scholarships are available through the Central Florida Dreamplex from Clermont Police Department for participants with autism. Apply by completing the Swim Registration form below. All questions about the scholarship should be directed to the Dreamplex.
- The Community Foundation of South Lake has provided the Central Florida Dreamplex with a grant allowing us to provide limited scholarships to participants of Lake County. ALL residents of South Lake County are encouraged to answer the related questions on the Adaptive Swim form, with first priority given to low-income families and others with financial hardships. All questions about the scholarship should be directed to the Dreamplex.
- Gardiner scholarship recipients can be reimbursed for swim lessons as the Dreamplex is an approved Gardiner provider. Apply at the link below.
- First, please review the Facts, Tips, and Policies at the link below
- Complete the electronic Adaptive Swim Lessons Registration Form at the link below.
- If you receive a scholarship, you will be notified before booking. All registered students will be contacted via phone or email by Becky James, Director of Aquatics, with booking instructions and remaining balance due. Any balance due may be paid online at the link below, or at the 1st day of lessons by check payable to Central Florida Dreamplex.