7th Annual Central Florida Dreamplex Gala
October 26th, 2019
Black Tie Optional
We invite you to join us on October 26th, 2019 for an evening of inspiration. You’ll be overcome with excitement and emotion as you hear the inspirational stories of athletes accomplishing their dreams. We will recognize and celebrate those who inspire us to help turn dreams into reality for those with disabilities.
- 5:30 PM COCKTAIL HOUR & SILENT AUCTION
- 7:00 PM DINNER, PROGRAM, & LIVE AUCTION
Last year’s event attracted over 450 influential business professionals, community leaders, and philanthropic donors who understand and believe in strengthening the community by serving people of all abilities.
To provide inclusion and hope through sports, fitness, and recreational opportunities designed specifically for those with disabilities.
People of all ages, backgrounds, and groups with physical impairments, developmental delays, and other special needs are participating in services offered at the Central Florida Dreamplex. Hope is being restored.
- Over 400 individuals participate in therapy, classes, and sports programs every month
- 100 individuals with disabilities and their families participate in soccer, basketball, and football clinics
- 300 individuals with disabilities participate in therapy every month
- 75 individuals with disabilities participate in recreational classes each week
The Central Florida Dreamplex will be expanding by location, in who we serve, and what we can provide. Pediatrics, geriatrics, veterans, typical, atypical, individuals, families – all will be brought together to enjoy recreational activities, alternative therapy, and adaptive sports. Basketball, hockey, gymnastics, aquatics, track-and-field – the opportunities are endless.
Local and national groups are coming together to unite our community and bring hope to thousands of individuals who, at times, feel forgotten.
Help build the dream.
YOUR SUPPORT TURNS DREAMS INTO REALITY
• Four Months of After School DreamCare for an Extraordinary Child
• One Year of Recreational Membership for TWO Extraordinary Children
• Three Hours of Ice Time for Sled Hockey Team
• Five Hours of Court Time for Power Soccer and Basketball Teams
For questions about the 7th Annual Central Florida Dreamplex Gala, call 414.788.3342